Thursday, February 27, 2014

Unanswered questions

Why did you leave? Why did you give up on us? I thought we had something special. Something we prayed for. Something we waited for all our lives.

How could you do this to me? Am I not enough for you? I thought you loved me. My strenghts, my weaknesses, my fragility? I don't deserve all this pain. I deserve better than this. I was supposed to give you everything I have. Everything I am. How could you not wait for me?

Who's kissing you now? Is there anyone in this damn world who can love you as much as I do? Can he love you with all his heart, accept everything you are? Your weaknesses, your fragility? I can. I still can.

When am I going to wake up and realize I have to live my life again? When am I going to accept that even if you changed your mind, things will never be the same?

Where will our paths cross again? Will I ever see you again? I hope not soon though. I can't bear to see you and not feel pain. Anger. Resentment. I hate you.

You see, I have a lot of unanswered questions in my heart. A lot more than you can imagine. Honestly, I don't want you to answer any of them. It would break my heart even more.

Only time can tell if I'll ever love again as much as I loved you. If I can ever learn to trust again.

Despite all my unanswered questions. I still wish you well. Please be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment